- Base: Soft Monomeric Calendared PVC Film
- Base Thickness: 4 mil or 100 microns (± 5 micron)
- Finished product weight: 290 ± 20 gsm
- Surface Finish: GLOSS or MATTE
- Adhesive: Permanent Clear solvent acrylic adhesive
- Rlease Liner: 140 gsm single side PE coated siliconized paper liner with AIR RELEASE Channels
- Initial Adhesion: 9-12 N / inch
- Ink Compatibility: Eco-solvent & Solvent inks
- Ink Limit: Around 350% with original inks
- Weathering: Two Years to Two and Half Year
- 4 mil Base provides thick base for easy handling of substrate.
- High Gloss & Pure Matte PVC base makes this film excellent for signage.
- High ink limit ensures vibrant color gamut and vivid displays.
- Natural whiteness for high color contrast.
- Good sheet stability & lay flatness for ease of conversion and application
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates for wide range of applications
- Siliconized double sided PE coated paper liner for excellent flatness.
- HONEYCOMB Pattern embossed Release Liner
- Compatible with original solvent & eco-solvent inks from printers of HP series, Epson series, HP Latex series, Roland series, Mutoh series, Mimaki JV series & wide range of UV printers.
- Compatible with HP LATEX printers as well. However, HP 1st Gen Latex printers suggested to test the product before proceeding with production run.
- Use standard vinyl inks. Print image on vinyl, not on the release liner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.