SolviT Self Adhesive Vinyl - 4mil
- Base: Soft Monomeric Calendared PVC Film
- Base Thickness: 4 mil or 100 microns (± 5 micron)
- Finished product weight: 290 ± 20 gsm
- Surface Finish: GLOSS or MATTE
- Adhesive: Permanent Clear solvent acrylic adhesive
- Rlease Liner: 140 gsm single side PE coated siliconized paper liner
- Initial Adhesion: 9-12 N / inch
- Ink Compatibility: Eco-solvent & Solvent inks
- Ink Limit: Around 350% with original inks
- Weathering: Two Years to Two and Half Year
- 4 mil Base provides thick base for easy handling of substrate.
- High Gloss & Pure Matte PVC base makes this film excellent for signage.
- High ink limit ensures vibrant color gamut and vivid displays.
- Natural whiteness for high color contrast.
- Good sheet stability & lay flatness for ease of conversion and application
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates for wide range of applications
- Siliconized double sided PE coated paper liner for excellent flatness or 100% P.E.T. liner
Compatible with original solvent & eco-solvent inks from printers of HP series, Epson series, HP Latex series, Roland series, Mutoh series, Mimaki JV series & wide range of UV printers.
Compatible with HP LATEX printers as well. However, HP 1st Gen Latex printers suggested to test the product before proceeding with production run.
Use standard vinyl inks. Print image on vinyl, not on the release liner.