- Micro porous Coating Technology for Density, Dot Control and Water Proofing.
- Water resistant coating prevents smearing under high humidity conditions.
- Images Halftone Screens and Line Art with Clarity.
- Works with Both Dye and Pigment Inks.
- 4.7 Mil Thickness Provides Better Handling and more density than Vellum
- Fast Drying time & Developed for Print positives & negatives.
- Anti Static Coating provide easy printability.
Micro porous Coated, Waterproof Inkjet Film designed for Silk Screen Printing & Offset Printing Industry. EiE (WP) is designed to work with all EPSON Inkjet printers and most other inkjet printers. It performs with dye based inks as well as pigment based inks.
DETAILS & DESCRIPTION
EiE (WP) Inkjet Waterproof Film is a high density polyester-based clear film coated on one side with a micro porous, Ink receptive coating. The capillary action micro porous coating absorbs the dye or pigment based inks and traps them instantly, which provide fast drying. The coating is water resistant to prevent smearing under high humidity conditions.
The most important factor determining the image quality when making screen-printing positives with inkjet printer is the coating on the film, and EiE (WP)’s coating is best in the market and works extremely well with the of- the-shelf pigment or dye inks. The special micro porous coating on the 4mil clear polyester is best suited for fine lines and half tones alike. EiE (WP) Inkjet Waterproof Film is specifically engineered for the creation of super quality film positives and negatives. When high density is necessary, iFilm(WP) is the ultimate choice.
EiE (WP) Inkjet Waterproof Film is best suited to produce 4 color separations up to 65LPI (maybe higher) or spot color, direct from your Inkjet Printer to Film.