eLe Laser Polyester Plates 5000DS
- Double sided plate to facilitate imaging & printing on either side
- Unbeatable resolution to give halftone dot range from 3-97%
- Inventive surface coating to give long run-length up to 10,000 impressions from each side of the plate
- Unique EzeeKleen formulation for scum-free background during start-up and press stoppages
- Innovative AntiGrease layer safeguards the surface from finger prints or marks
- User-friendly QuicKling treatment that ensures that the plate fits closely around the plate cylinder, facilitating quick make readies
- Best compatible with HP 5000 series laser printers
Double Sided Polyester Laser Plates, designed for minimum of 10,000 impressions per side. Works with HP 5000/5100 Series Printers.
eLe Laser Plates - 5000 (DS) 5000 is a premium polyester plate for quality sheet-fed small offset printing. It can be imaged directly through HP (5000 series) laser printer and does not require any exposing, processing or fusing, baking. Just mount the plate on the press and print. eLe Laser Plates 5000 (DS) is ideally suitable for long run print applications such as Newsletters, Book Publication, Forms, Leaflets, Brochures and Literatures.
- BASE: Dimensionally Stable Polyester
- SURFACE: Matt Coated on both Sides!
- THICKNESS: 103 microns ( 4 mil )
- IMPRESSIONS: 10,000 impression or more per side (under recommended conditions)