GRAFFITI METALLIC POLYESTER - GOLD
- PET Base provides Excellent Tear Resistance, High Rigidity allowing lay flat prints.
- Excellent anti-static properties for dust free outputs.
- Toner receptive coating allows writable surface allowing writing like a regular paper.
- No Shrinking or Swelling when exposed to extreme environmental conditions.
- High Defination Image Quality even in harshest environments.
- CERTIFIED FOR USE IN HP INDIGO, OKI PROCOLOR Printers.
- Works well on XEROX iGEN, KONICA BIZHUB, CANON, XEIKON and other toner based printers.
Graffiti Polyester Papers, also referred as Synthetic Papers, are laser printer compatible, 100% polyester sheets made for strength & durability. It’s unique toner receptive coating makes it a universal paper for both dry-toner & wet- toner applications. They are highly recommended for printed materials subjected to extreme environmental conditions. They are 100% waterproof & Tear resistant and extremely durable.
Feature & Benefits
- Weather Proof: withstands rain, heat, & temperature.
- Tear Resistant: Unlike polypropelene, PET does not tear when force is applied
- Durable: Tear Resistant, Stain Resistant & Sweat Resistant.
- High Heat Resistance: Base Polyester can take up 475° F melting point. This allows for use in wide range of laser printers and extreme weather applications.
- High Definition Image Quality: Bright sheets allow high image quality of finished print job.