Graffiti Waterproof Papers (White Matte)
Graffiti Waterproof Papers WM, also referred as Synthetic Papers or Polyester papers. This WM Series is a performance product, with a pliable coating on clear polyester base. This allows us to offer this product at a very economical price, yet offering a polyester based product for strength & durability. It’s unique toner receptive coating makes it a universal paper for both dry-toner & wet- toner applications. They are highly recommended for printed materials subjected to extreme environmental conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
100% PET Base of this paper proves ideal for all waterproof applications. Also withstands Rain & Humidity. Needless to say, the product can also withstand Grease, Stains & Sweat.
TEAR RESISTANT PAPER
Unlike most competing products Polyester Paper are completely Tear Resistant and can withstand any harsh force applied. Competitor products such as Polypropelene, Teslin and others tear with slightest of force.
HIGH HEAT RESISTANT
Being Polyester based, Graffiti offers high heat resistant and can be printed with any Laser Printers without curling on the Toner Drum. Also allows you to print without having to wait for your printers to cool down, and allows for use in wide range of Digital Toner Presses including the small desktop printers.
CERTIFIED & APPROVED
Approved and cetified by most OEM's and suitable to work with any Laser Printers, including wet & dry toner printers. This includes printers such as HP INDIGO & OKI. However, they are also compatible with XEROX, CANON, RICOH, MGI, KONICA MINOLTA, LEXMARK and others.
- PET Base provides Excellent Tear Resistance, High Rigidity allowing lay flat prints.
- Excellent anti-static properties for dust free outputs.
- Toner receptive coating allows writable surface allowing writing like a regular paper.
- No Shrinking or Swelling when exposed to extreme environmental conditions.
- High Defination Image Quality even in harshest environments.
- CERTIFIED FOR USE IN HP INDIGO, OKI PROCOLOR Printers.
- Works well on XEROX iGEN, KONICA BIZHUB, CANON, XEIKON and other toner based printers.