This 120 gsm Single Side Coated paper is designed for imaging on both Textiles & Ceramics. This heavy, multi-layered paper will stay flat under any print conditions and ink quantity. And with a fast dry coating, this paper will never let you down.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Double Side Coated – provides for Anti-curl properties in any condition.
- High Transfer Yield & Excellent Transfer properties.
- Perfectly suited & easy to handle on printer & heat transfer machine alike.
- Universal grade paper works with Fabrics & Ceramics alike.
- Ensures Sharp & Vivid color reproduction with minimum ink bleed.
Base: 120 gsm Engineered Paper
Surface: Coated Matte Finish (Yellowish)
Ink Compatibility: Most Digital Sublimation Inks.
Tested with: Sawgrass, Sensient, and other OEM Brands.
For sublimation transfer with PINNACLE Dye Sub Paper, higher transfer temperatures are beneficial. For the best results, we recommend using a transfer temperature of 205°C (401 °F). Using this temperature will enhance the transfer quality, e.g. color densities and line sharpness.
If a lower transfer temperature is required the transfer time has to be increased significantly.
TRANSFER TIME & TEMPERATURES: (suggested*)
- Metal Plates: 205°C | 90 Sec | Medium Pressure**
- Kydex/ FiberGlas: 205°C | 60 - 90 sec | Medium Pressure
- Ceramic Mugs: 205 °C | 180 - 200 sec | Heavy Pressure
- Ceramic Tiles: 205 °C | 360 - 420 sec | Light Pressure
- Plaques: 205 °C | 60 - 75 sec | Medium Pressure
- Glass: 205°C | 300 - 360 sec | Medium - Heavy Pressure
- Hard Boards: 205 °C | 60 - 75 sec | Medium Pressure
- Mouse Pads: 205 °C | 60 - 75 sec | Medium Pressure
*Please note: The above is a general recommendation. Results can/may vary per individual case. We highly recommend you use these indicators as your start point and test the product before going into full production.
** While using Pinnacle Dye Sub Paper we suggest using a Non-Woven Fabric on the reverse side of the transfer paper to minimize mottling or blurriness or mottling