Solvit One Way Vision Film - 7 mil
- Base: Calendared PVC - Perforated
- Surface Finish: White Gloss
- Thickness: 170 microns (7 Mil) + Release Liner
- Release Liner: PE Coated Paper 140 gsm
- Perforation Ratio: 50:50, 60:40 & 70:30
- Ink Compatibility: Solvent, Eco Solvent, UV & LATEX
- Adhesive: Acrylic, Solvent based Permanent Adhesive
- Removability: Residueless if removed within 1 year in most instances.
- Ink Limit: Up to 270% with Eco Solvent Inks
- 7mil Black/White Composite PVC with 1.5mm (0.06") perforations with Release Liner.
- Perforation Pattern : 50% Perforated 50% Retained
- 7mil Black/White Composite PVC with 1.6 mm (0.062") perforations with Release Liner.
- Perforation Pattern : 40% Perforated 60% Retained
- 7mil Black/White Composite PVC with 1.4 mm (0.055") perforations with Release Liner.
- Perforation Pattern : 30% Perforated 70% Retained
- Compatible with original solvent & eco-solvent inks from printers of HP series, Epson series, HP Latex series, Roland series, Mutoh series, Mimaki JV series & wide range of UV printers.
- Compatible with HP LATEX printers as well. However, HP 1st Gen Latex printers suggested to test the product before proceeding with production run.
- Use standard vinyl inks. Print image on vinyl, not on the release liner.