On the reverse side, Solvit Crystal Clear Vinyl features an ultra-clear, removable adhesive that is even easier to apply. The frosted liner provides universal compatibility with printers utilizing media sensing systems and provides needed contrast for print viewing prior to application.
This product is ideal for interior application to virtually any surface. This release liner enables it for easy detection and printing with HP and other brand printers. This product is ideal for printing with EcoSol, UV & Latex printers.
- Window Art & Advertising
- Glass case Displays
- Signage for any surface
- Base: Monomeric Calendered PVC Film
- Base Thickness: 4 mil or 100 microns (± 5 microns)
- Finished product weight: 290 ± 20 gsm
- Surface Finish: Crystal Clear GLOSS
- Opacity: Not applicable
- Haze: < 5%
- Adhesive: Permanent, Clear solvent acrylic adhesive
- Release Liner: 140 gsm single side PE coated siliconized paper liner
- Initial Adhesion: 9-12 N / inch
- Ink Compatibility: Eco-solvent & Solvent inks
- Ink Limit: Around 350% with original inks
- Weathering: Two Years to Two and Half Year
- 4 mil Base provides a thick base for easy handling of the substrate.
- A high Gloss & coated PVC base makes this film excellent for signage.
- A high ink limit ensures a vibrant color gamut and vivid displays.
- Natural whiteness for high color contrast.
- Good sheet stability & lay flatness for ease of conversion and application
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates for a wide range of applications
- Siliconized double-sided PE coated paper liner for excellent flatness or 100% P.E.T. liner
- Compatible with original solvent & eco-solvent inks from printers of HP series, Epson series, HP Latex series, Roland series, Mutoh series, Mimaki JV series & wide range of UV printers.
- Compatible with HP LATEX printers as well. However, HP 1st Gen Latex printers suggested testing the product before proceeding with the production run.
- Use standard vinyl inks. Print image on vinyl, not on the release liner.