eLe Laser Film Clear is a polyester-based film ideal for making Screen Printing Positives. This is daylight-working, zero process, dry-to-dry film for making screen printing positives (or negatives) using a desktop computer and laser printer. The UV density of the image is comparable with silver-sensitized graphic arts films and perfectly suited for exposing pre-sensitized positive and negative screen. This laser film serves screen printers as well as offset printers alike
- Uniform Toner Transfer providing high image density for direct exposure.
- In-line stabilized to provide superior dimensional and heat stability for good registration.
- High toner adhesion and UV resistant image at lower levels of toner consumption.
- Anti-static coating for a sharp and smooth image.
- Compatible with most laser printers.
- Unbeatable value for money.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.