eLe Laser Positive Film (CLEAR)
- Uniform Toner Transfer providing high image density for direct exposure.
- In-line stabilized to provide superior dimensional and heat stability for good registration.
- High toner adhesion and UV resistant image at lower levels of toner consumption.
- Anti-static coating for sharp and smooth image.
- Compatible with most laser printers.
- Unbeatable value for money.
eLe Laser Film Clear is a polyester-based film ideal for making Screen Printing Positives. This is daylight-working, zero process, dry-to-dry film for making screen printing positives (or negatives) using a desktop computer and laser printer. The UV density of the image is comparable with silver-sensitized graphic arts films and perfectly suited for exposing presensitized positive and negative screen. This laser films serves screen printers as well as offset printers alike
- 8.5” x 11” (216 x 279 mm)
- 8.5” x 14” (216 x 356 mm)
- 11” x 17” (279 x 432 mm)
- 12” x 18” (305 x 457 mm)
- 13” x 19” (330 x 493 mm)
- 13” x 25” (330 x 635 mm)
Custom Sizes are available on request with minimum order quantities.
Master Rolls can be supplied for Converters.